2 Pack Extra Large Traveling Pill Organizer for Vitamins, Fish Oils, Supplements
- EXTRA LARGE CAPACITY PILL CONTAINER - Can storage 13 fish oils or 12 large vitamins in each compartment.
- PORTABLE SIZE FOR TRAVELING - You can take the pill tray in your perse when going out.
- NO MORE POP-OPEN - The lids close tightly all the time, will never pop-open and dump pills out in your purse.
- BPA FREE - Our medicine organizers are made of food grade plastic, safe for medical use.
- 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If you are not satisfied with our pill holder, you'll get a full refund within 30 days.
BUG HULL extra large pill organizer, part of your personal health care system
It‘s important to take your medications or supplements the right way at the right time, medicine organizers help to remind you take the meds on time.
Moisture proof design
BUG HULL weekly pill container, there is a airtight rope with the outside case.
It's so important if the pills you take is humidity sensitive, also it's adds a degree of comfort in knowing the case will keep your medicines or supplements away from water/humidity.
Large capacity supplement holder
There is enough space to hold your tablets, fish oils or vitamins, etc. It's perfect for medication storage and travel.
- Over all size: 9.4x1.6x1.2 inches
- Individual compartment size: 1.3x1.3x1.1 inches
Big enough to take 13x fish oils or 12x large vitamins or 21x #00 capsules.
Food grade plastic keeps your drugs safe
All the BUG HULL pill dispensers are made of food grade PP (#5 PP), which is bpa free, safe for for medical use.
Do not wash the pill cases with hot water as they are made of plastic, may out of shape slightly.
We suggest customer replace their meds containers every 6 months.
Upgrade 3D printing technology
The labels were printed with 3D printing technology with nontoxic ink, then covered with UV, totally different from the traditional screen printing, can be used for over 5,000 times.
No worries about the labels will ware off any more.
Maintenance and care
1. Wash prior to first use.
2. Wash with mild soapy water after use.
3. Dry before storing.
As with all medication storage devices, keep out of reach of children and pet.